Yesterday was the first day of school. We probably have one of the latest start dates in the country! All week Rebecah was saying that she didn't want to go to preschool because she didn't know anyone and Kimball kept telling me that he didn't like school. I knew it was just end of summer blues and nerves about the first day. Bright and early yesterday morning they were both up and ready for school very excited to start the day.The kids were so excited they wanted to go out for the bus 20 minutes early.
| All smiles as they climb on the bus. Rebecah had NO hesitation at all about riding the bus with the big kids. |
Her first day was great. She managed all of her bus transfers with adult help and she enjoyed her class. She is making friends already. I miss her while she is gone, but I got used to having her gone a little last year when she was gone 2 mornings a week.
| First day of pre-K |
| The mature 2nd grader. |
| Both kids excited and ready for new adventures. |
I think we will have a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment