We have some friends that are moving this weekend and they were giving away some things. We happened to acquire this play house much to the delight of the kids. Rebecah LOVES this little house and I even let her eat lunch in it yesterday. I noticed yesterday that Rebecah never opened the windows and rarely opened the door except to go in and out. Later, Joseph told me the house was Arendelle Castle and the gates were closed...I thought that was pretty clever. That is a Frozen reference for those not up to date on popular Disney princess movies.
I hope this house gets a lot of use over the next few years. By the time Rebecah out grows it I'm sure our babies will be big enough to take over playing with it. The babies were my main reason in wanting it thinking Rebecah might be too big, but she isn't!
If I were awesome like my sister-in-law, Leslie, I would clean and paint the house some modern colors like she recently did with a toy kitchen that she acquired. But, I'm trying to be awesome in the growing baby department so I'll leave our play house as is. Check out her kitchen transformation though. I borrowed these pictures from her blog.
| Before |
| After. |

1 comment:
Aw thanks, you're so sweet. It is a lot of work....and I would not want you sniffing paint right now....haha. Either way, I think your house is in far better condition my kitchen was.
Post a Comment