Monday, June 15, 2015

Rebecah's Preschool Graduation

Rebecah's preschool graduation was on Friday, June 12th.  The school year has flown.  Rebecah enjoyed preschool and made a lot of friends.  I didn't feel like I was as much a part of her preschool year as I was last year since she just took the bus to and from school.  She will continue to attend preschool until the last day of school for the district which is the 24th of June.

Here are some pictures from her special day.  

She looks so grown up!

Walking in for the ceremony.


Going to receive her "diploma".

Standing with her class.


Posing with her diploma.

With her preschool teachers:  Ms Desirae, Mrs. Allison, and Ms. Nicole

The graduation ceremony was about 15 minutes in length and then the rest of the time there were inflatable toys to play in and other carnival games.  Each child was given a book about Kindergarten as they left.

In the obstacle course jump house.


Playing a game.

The babies were good sports!  Aren't they cute?

Playing beach ball with Mom.  One of her favorite activities.

Rebecah is so excited to start Kindergarten in September.  I think she is ready for her next big adventure.





No comments: