Kimball played soccer again this year. He loved being on a team and playing games. His team wasn't be best in the league so their season record was 2-4. Kimball got a little discouraged that his team only won two games, but we just kept telling him that the important things were having fun and trying his best. His team did improve throughout the season and that was fun to see. His coach was a first time coach so I'm sure she learned a lot too. Kimball scored about half of the goals for his team this season. It was always exciting to see him score a goal. Kimball is eager for the season to start up again in the Fall.
| Jumping up and down getting ready for the game to start. |
| This kick ended up being a GOAL! |
We all enjoyed watching Kimball play and Rebecah said she might even want to play in the Spring. I guess I'm a soccer mom!
1 comment:
He is phenomenal...I love how you captured him in the pics. The next ronaldo perhaps? :)
Post a Comment