The babies are 8 months old now. Time continues to fly by without stopping. They experienced the pool for the first time this month. We bought an inflatable wading pool for the big kids, but the babies enjoyed it too. Annika was so cute in her suit. Lincoln enjoyed sitting with Daddy.
| Joseph, Rebecah and Annika |
| Lincoln and Daddy |
Annika is spunky and always on the go. She is between 14 and 14 1/2 pounds. She only eats when she is in the mood which isn't very often. I'm lucky to get the recommended number of ounces in her a day. She eats her solids well and likes Cheerios better than toast. Annika is on the move. She army crawls all over the house. She has become a "mama's girl" within the last two weeks so she will crawl after me crying. How sad is that? Sometimes having two babies that want mom can be a challenge, especially if they both want to be held at the same time. I have gotten fairly good at picking them up at the same time, but it is always easier to hold just one. I love Annika's ready smile and her even temperament. Now that Lincoln is sleeping through the night we will begin to work on Annika sleeping through the night too. She got two new teeth this month so she is up to 4 teeth. Annika loves to sleep with a fleece blanket too even though it is getting to be summertime. Annika goes crazy for UNO cards. The big kids are on an UNO kick right now so sometimes we see how quickly we can play a game before Annika comes to eat the cards.
I love her facial expressions in these pictures:
| "We have a nodder!" For those who didn't catch the movie quote, that was from CARS. |
| It's almost as if she is saying: "You caught me crawling!" |
| Yes, we know she has red hair. There is red hair on both sides of the family. I'm asked about her hair almost every time I leave the house. I love her hair though. |
I'm so grateful for our babies. I couldn't imagine my life without them. Kimball has gotten very good about changing wet diapers and will frequently change the babies in the morning and get them dressed if I'm busy. Rebecah is good at making the babies laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment