Joseph and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at the end of March. Our original plan 3 years ago for our 10th was to take a trip to Europe, but then we had the babies. I wasn't about to go on a "fun" trip with two babies. They are so much work at home that I knew it would be even more work on a vacation. Instead, we celebrated with our traditional dinner...egg rolls and a raspberry white chocolate cheesecake. We also bought bedroom furniture since we had been using a dresser from Walmart since we got married. To round things out Joseph got a picture he really wanted while I got a new ring. About a year ago mine fell off and was ground up in the disposer. I was ready for a new one. We took this picture on our anniversary. I think we still look pretty good.
Pay no mind to the girl in the mirror!

1 comment:
You guys look fantabulous for having 10yrs behind you and four kiddos! What's your secret???
Post a Comment