Easter seemed to sneak up on me like most things do these days. We still managed to do some fun Easter activities. My favorite activity that we did was talk each night during our scripture reading about what happened the last week of Christ's life. The kids eagerly anticipated scripture reading each night.
| The kids helped fill their eggs with candy this year. I know that is rather anti-climatic, but they thought it was exciting and it helped me out. We had an assembly line to make it fun. |
| Here we are dying eggs. I love the vibrant colors even though I'm not a hard boiled egg fan. |
Since the babies don't get candy this year I decided to buy them their first stuffed animals. It seemed like Kimball and Rebecah were given a lot of animals and they acquired a lot without even trying. These babies didn't have any so I was able to pick out the animals I liked best. As my family knows, I'm partial to teddy bears, so that was my first choice, but I did find a cute lion that was Joseph's vote for Lincoln. So, Lincoln has a lion and Annika a teddy bear.
Lincoln was pretty mellow as we took pictures with his lion. He just sat and snuggled with his lion.
Annika was rather wiggly while we were trying to take her pictures. She was all about hugging and trying to taste her bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment