Thursday, August 2, 2012
Peaceful Moments
Often as a parent you hear a lot of fighting or noise and you just have to stop and enjoy the peaceful times. Here are a few peaceful moments from the last week:
Here is Kimball giving Rebecah a ride. Soon after these pictures Kimball got too tired and crashed so I was glad I got the pictures even though the lighting wasn't the best.
Rebecah and Kimball are getting better and better about playing together. Their favorite thing to do together is to make a "whole big mess" and play in it. I think it is their version of a fort because they get out all or most of our toys and then organize it like a house. Sometimes all of the toy food and blocks get dumped out and sometimes they don't. Here they are with their "whole big mess" as they call it.
Rebecah has pretty much given up naps. She will only nap on her terms so most days she doesn't. I can't really fight her on it too much since my left arm is still pretty weak and I can't pick her up easily, especially if she is struggling. This afternoon while we were reading stories Rebecah wandered into my room and crawled under the covers.
After I finished my last story, Kimball put his head down on the couch and fell asleep. He rarely naps, but has done so twice this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
If I slept in the position Kimball is sleeping in, I would not be able to MOVE when I woke up!
It is nice there are those peaceful moments during the hard work of being a parent!
Post a Comment