His week was cut short because we went to St. Louis for his sister, Katie’s wedding.(Thank you Katie for saving the kids and me from an entire week without Joseph.) It was good to be with family on both sides. We were just together a year ago as a Coffey family, but in that time 5 people have been added to the family…4 babies and then Katie’s husband, Chris. The number of grandchildren almost doubled going from 5to 9.
With a full house at the Coffey house we decided to stay with my mom so I could see some of my family and so they could meet Rebecah too.
I saw my sister, Kristin and her family who I hadn’t seen for 5 years and I had only met her oldest son who was 1 the last time I saw him. It was fun having Kimball play with some boy cousins on both sides of the family.
My mom set up a tour of one of the local fire houses and it was a big hit with all of the boys. Kimball and his cousins proudly wore their hats the rest of the visit and at least Kimball has continued to wear his hat since returning home.
Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Our family the morning of the wedding.
The happy couple.
Here is a picture that Nathan, Joseph's brother, took of the 9 grandchildren. The age range is 6 years to 1 week.

The Coffey boy cousins playing in the sprinkler. (If Valerie and Melissa can be so relaxed and let their sons get all wet in normal clothes I guess I can let go and let Kimball too.)
The “in-town” sisters and my mom.
Rebecah and Aaron...two weeks apart.
Seeing the fire truck.
Sitting on the truck’s bumper.
Rebecah with her new doll which she loves! She loves to chew on the doll’s hair and shake it so she can hear the bell inside it.
The birthday girls. It was Kristin’s birthday the day we were there so she and Heather had a joint birthday party. Heather’s birthday is this coming Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment