Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day Celebration

We had a nice Father's Day. I made a Joseph favorite for breafast...breakfast burritos. We usually have them for dinner because they are a little heavier than I usually like at breakfast, but for Father's Day I can make an exception. For dinner, I think Joseph took pity on me and wanted the easiest dinner possible: English muffin pizzas, baby carrots, and fruit. I tried to make it a little special and made an oreo pie that I invented. I was a little disappointed that he didn't want a more elaborate meal, but I made him what he requested.

We gave Joseph two new Polo shirts. He has been wanting a "razorback red" polo for a few years so I got him a maroon shirt and then Kimball picked out a bright green one. Kimball has a thing for green right now so his choice wasn't surprising. The green actually looks really good on Joseph with his dark hair.

Joseph and Kimball together. Kimball is pointing to the size sticker on Joseph's new shirt.

No comments: