Our "in-town grandparents" moved to Springfield, MO today. We got to be good friends with them at the last house we lived it. Grandpa Whitey is so kind and generous he would give just about anyone the shirt off his back. He brought us a loaf of bread he made when we moved in and would frequently bring over treats he had made. We have raked leaves with him, picked pecans and played on his swing set. His wife, Marie is not as active as Whitey, but is always so kind and patient with Kimball. I know no one really knows this couple, but I have talked about them before to a couple of people so I thought I would post a few pictures.
Here are a few good-bye pictures of Grandpa Whitey and Grandma Marie with the kids.
Whitey with Kimball and Rebecah

Whitey and Marie with Kimball and Rebecah
No comments:
Post a Comment