Joseph and Kimball took up skiing this year. Joseph had been itching to learn since we moved here and this year he decided to learn and take Kimball along. Can I just say that skiing is an expensive hobby? I'm glad the "boys" can go out and spend the day together, but I did suggest they limit their ski adventures to once a month this year. (It's a good thing I don't have any expensive hobbies!) They both really enjoy it though. Joseph was a little disappointed that the weather wasn't more cooperative this year and the opportunities for skiing were more limited. We have had about 100 inches of snow which is a lot for most of the country, but it was really a warm winter so the snow we had didn't stick around long. The ski season is probably over for the year, but Joseph and Kimball are already planning their adventures for next year.
 |
| The view from the top of one of the runs. |
 |
| Ready for some powder! |
No comments:
Post a Comment