We recently returned from taking our annual trip to St. Louis. I do love visiting my family each year. This year was extra special since my mom and Heather hadn't seen the babies in person yet. Here are a few pictures from our trip:
| Family Selfie--you can see our set up so the big kids could each help care for a baby. |
| Eating lunch at Steak 'n Shake |
| Joseph and Aaron |
| McNair water park. |
We took pictures of family...Here are some cute ones with Heather and Annika. Rebecah and I were in a few too.
We were also able to spend some time with Chandra. It was fun hanging out with her. She ended up having a kidney infection while we were visiting, but the sliver lining was spending more time with her.
![]() |
| This was our attempt at a family picture. We didn't get great expressions so we may have to try again. |
Another day we went to the Science Center. Kimball was excited to go, but I remembered how bored I was last year. I was only excited to go since it was air conditioned! In this picture Kimball had designed a boat and when timed his boat was the fastest of the day. Shortly after the picture a boy pushed his boat instead of having it blow by the fans so he could have the fastest time. I was glad we had a picture of Kimball with his boat.. Kimball's time was 5.90 seconds and it is the small top number above the 3.40.
On our way home we stopped off in Indianapolis for the Indianapolis temple open house. The temple was beautiful and we were glad we could give the kids the opportunity to go inside a temple. The weather was sunny but cooler. This wasn't a great picture of Joseph, Annika and Kimball because it was so sunny.

No comments:
Post a Comment