Monday, August 17, 2015

10 Months Old





Lincoln and Annika hit the 10 month mark yesterday.  It has been an exciting month for both of them!
Lincoln is doing great.  He has 6 teeth and is a good eater.  He loves yogurt, but will eat just about anything.  He is starting to be a little more mobile and inch here and there on his tummy.  He moves the most if I'm not in the room so I try to stay out of sight when he is moving.  He is sweet and fun to snuggle.  I love making him laugh.  He is "talking" a lot and making more of the "ma-ma" and "da-da" sounds even though he isn't talking to us or about us. I love hearing him make sounds and try to sing along to songs.




Annika is still our little fireball.  She has such an active personality.  Lincoln is so chill and Annika is always on the go.  That is just the way Kimball and Rebecah were as well.  Annika decided to start climbing the stairs this month.  She is really good at it, but she makes me nervous if someone isn't behind her.  She fell once, but I don't think she was too high up.  She climbs on anything she can and she cruises along the furniture like a champ.  She is still pretty little, but I decided to move her up to 6-9 month clothing just so I could have more options.  I was ready for a change.  She is becoming more of a "mama's girl" and usually prefers me to feed her. Annika likes to make herself heard and has a big voice.  I love hearing her vocalize.







Both babies make me so happy and bring smiles to my face.  I couldn't imagine life without them.


No comments: