Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Purple Princesses

Rebecah LOVES the color purple.  I think the movie Tangled might have something to do with it since Rapunzel's dress is purple.  The good thing about the color purple is that it looks really good on Rebecah.  I recently bought her a new dress to wear on Sunday and she loves it because it is purple.  I wonder if she will still wear the magenta and blue dresses I have for her.  I really like the tiered look of Rebecah's dress and I was so glad we had a purple shirt to make the dress modest so she can wear it.

I recently bought new clothes and mine happen to be purple too.  I told Rebecah I was going to wear my new purple clothes and she said she was too so she could be Rapunzel.  I told her maybe we could both be Rapunzel but she told me I could be Rapunzel's mom...I opted for the Queen and NOT Mother Gothel!


We ended up getting a lot of comments at church about our matching outfits, but I think that is part of the fun of having a daughter.  Too bad we can't share clothes yet, but I did share my necklace for a few minutes.

3 comments:

ionamin-W8FW8 said...

Beautiful picture of two beautiful purple princesses!

Kelly said...

So cute! I love both outfits!

Holley said...

I love it! You both look great!