Saturday, September 17, 2011

Highlights

I must admit I got a little burnt out after blogging about our trip. Too much of a good thing. Here are a few highlights from our last two weeks.

I have been given new church assignments and no longer work with the Young Women. I am now the Visiting Teaching coordinator. I'm excited to be in Relief Society again.

Our dishwasher stopped working last week so Joseph installed a new one this week. It's nice to have a dishwasher again. I could survive without one, but it IS nice to have one. While we were dishwasherless, Kimball did tell me that he would do the dishes everyday until Jesus comes again. I thought it was sweet.

The weather has been nice so one day we had a picnic outside and the kids played on our swing set.









We bought a dining table. We bought it from someone we know so it isn't new, but it is nice to have a formal dining table. It came with 6 chairs and two table leaves.



The kids love eating lunch at the counter together.



Making silly faces.

No comments: