Kimball's goal this time was to fill the jar so he could see Cars 2 in the theater. Kimball has never been to the movies so it was an exciting day for him. Joseph took him while I stayed home with Rebecah. Joseph said Kimball was all over the theater looking at things just so excited.
Here is Kimball with his M&M jar.
Outside the theater.
"Playing" video games to kill time before the movie.
Outside the Cars 2 Theater
Inside the Theater
Kimball's seat.
Joseph said there were only about 10 people in the theater and that was a good thing because Kimball isn't accustomed to being quiet during a movie and there were quite a few "Hey Dad! Look at that!" moments during the movie.
The movie was way over Kimball's head, but he loved it anyway.
2 comments:
I just love how there is a picture at every step of the way! So adorable to see how big he is getting!
I loved the step by step photo documentation, too!
Post a Comment