My sister, Kristin, has 4 boys and she mentioned earlier this week that she encouraged her boys to play outside that day and get really dirty for an experiment she was going to do with them. I then proceeded to ask if her boys usually get dirty when they are outside and I was surprised to hear that they usually don't. Kimball ALWAYS comes in covered with dirt. Here are some pictures of a typical Kimball when he has been playing outside. I'm impressed that my nephews can play outside without getting dirty. Maybe Kimball will work up to that someday, although, our former Bishop would be proud to see how dirty Kimball gets these days.
Kimball is wearing a white t-shirt in the pictures. I had forgotten to have him change before he went out. I didn't make that same mistake today!
There is a good sized dirt patch in our yard. We were going to lay sod there, but now we are getting a swing set so we will convert the area to a "playground".
I don't know why this picture didn't turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment