I don't like glass front doors. I hate the thought that someone can come up to my house and see inside. I love having windows, but when it gets dark I close the blinds. One of the things I don't like about our house is our front door because the top half is a pretty decorative glass. I'm getting used to it and thankfully we don't have too many night time visitors unannounced. I do make Joseph get the door if we do have an unexpected visitor after dark.
I came home a few nights ago to a peeping Tom at my door. He startled me at first but after my initial surprise I enjoyed the visitor. We had a little frog sitting on our door and it looked like he was trying to peak in at us. I was glad he was still sleeping on our door the next morning so I could show him to Kimball.
1 comment:
What a cute story! I love it!
Post a Comment