Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wicked


Over the weekend Joseph and I went to Little Rock to see a performance of Wicked. I was so disappointed because I forgot our camera. I wanted a picture outside in front of the huge Wicked poster.

I was really excited to see Wicked because I have loved the music ever since I was introduced to it 6 1/2 years ago. The show was fabulous and I loved the excitement that came from the crowd and the atmosphere.

Seeing Wicked has resparked Joseph's excitement for Broadway type performances and he is looking into other shows that will be coming our way.

Kimball was very sad he couldn't go with us to see the Wicked Witch but we brought him back the playbill from the show and he was thrilled.

1 comment:

Holley said...

Wicked is going to be in Tucson in January and I REALLY want to go, but I'm not sure that it's going to happen. Glad you could go and that you had a great time!