Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Tree

I was bemoaning the fact that we will be gone over Thanksgiving and won't be able to set up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving when Joseph decided to come up with a great solution...a Fall tree.

We set up the Christmas tree and then went shopping for decorations. We found some Christmas ornaments 50% off that were a perfect brown color. I personally would never use them for Christmas because for some reason brown does not say "Christmas" to me. Anyway, we also got some silk leaves in fall colors and a few other decorations.

Kimball had a blast decorating the tree and Kimball happily clustered the decorations at the bottom where he could reach.

I think the end product turned out well. The leaves really help to add color to the tree.


Kimball with his tree.



Kimball and Rebecah with the tree. Rebecah had been crying so that's why her face is red. I had put her down so I could take the pictures, shame on me! Gotta love that separation stage.

No comments: