Edie is 10 months old. Time sure flies when kids are little! Edie popped a tooth just after she turned 9 months so she is up to 4 teeth. She has a 5th one coming soon. She had a few big moments this month. She and I went to St. Louis and she won over a lot of hearts there. She also starting scooting around a week ago. She will now army crawl to toys that she wants to explore. She won't army crawl to me so I just pick her up. She is making progress though. She continues to be mellow and happy. I know she is awake from her naps when I hear thumping sounds coming from her bed. She usually just plays with the blankets in her bed while she waits for someone to come in to her. It is so nice to have a patient baby that isn't demanding, especially when it's the 5th child!
We sure love her. I love how she is partial to me. She is always a little sad when I'm gone and she loves it when I come home or walk into the room. I just wish she could stay small a little while longer. I have started bathing her with Lincoln and Annika and she likes that. I think they entertain her so she doesn't remember that she doesn't like bath time. She must have had a growth spurt a few weeks ago because she was eating a lot and then suddenly she stopped eating big meals and is back to tiny meals again.
No comments:
Post a Comment