We had a busy month of May!
We went to two Syracuse Chiefs games. The Chiefs are a minor league team based in Syracuse. The first game was a daytime game during the week so Joseph and I went with the little ones. It was cool but I would take that over hot and sunny! We got the tickets through Joseph's work and we had front row seats! The second game was a Saturday afternoon and it was sunny and warmer. Joseph took Kimball and Annika to that game. Rebecah didn't want to go and Joseph didn't want to take two little ones just to use the extra ticket.
| Great seats!!! |
It's so hard to get nice pictures of all of us now that there are so many of us. Here were our two best shots from Mother's Day. Joseph converted our upstairs hall closet into a crafting closet for me. It's nice to have a place to put things where Lincoln and Annika won't get into them.
| Rebecah finally learned how to ride a bike!!! For the longest time she was just content to use training wheels, but she now loves the freedom that comes with bike riding! |
![]() |
| Lincoln and Annika play so well with Edie. Here Annika is "feeding" Edie. I was at a meeting and Joseph sent me this cute picture. |
Some friends invited us over for dinner. They live on a mini farm. They have chickens, 3 horses, 5 alpacas, 2 bunnies, 3 dogs and a lot of dirt. I'm really not a farm/dirt kind of person. Anyway, my kids had fun seeing the animals and it's always nice to spend time with friends. Here was another attempt at a group picture:
| Grooming the horses before riding. |
| Living the dream! Rebecah always wants to go horse back riding because Mia from Lego Friends rides a horse. She was in Heaven. |
| I included this picture because Rebecah is ride and guiding the horse all by herself! |
| The excited horse woman! |
Joseph turned 36 this month. I think he had a good birthday. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, barbecued meatballs for dinner and carrot cake for dessert. It was calorie packed but fun. We are so glad Joseph works so hard to support our family; he is a good husband and father!!
| These two are always up to one shenanigan after another. Sometimes it's frustrating trying to keep the house clean, but we sure love their cute faces! |
| I love this picture of Lincoln snuggling with Joseph's arm as they watch a YouTube video. |
Joseph and Kimball went to Cooperstown, NY, home of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Memorial Day weekend is when they have the Hall of Fame Classic and Home Run Derby. Kimball was excited to see some "legends" and he even got two free balls from one of the players.

1 comment:
Your kids are so cute!!! I can't believe how much older the twins seem in these pics.
Post a Comment