Eden turned 7 months old last Friday. She is still a dream come true! She has become a good independent sitter. She even rolled over once! She is just so mellow she still has no desire to be rolling and getting around. She will sit and play for a really long time before she gets tired of her toys. I tried to start her on some cereal and baby food in general, but she has zero interest in eating food. She won't open her mouth--ever. No sense forcing it; she'll open up when she's ready. I do try to offer her food every few days. With Kimball we were so excited for each new phase of parenting, but with Edie I'm very content to just enjoy every single moment of her while she is small. Soon enough she'll be running around with Lincoln and Annika.
Edie still sleeps great. She has become very dependent on a blanket for sleeping though. I forgot a blanket for church and I had to borrow one in order to get her to sleep. As soon as she had a blanket she was asleep.
Edie is about 15 pounds and 26 inches long. She got her first tooth 2 days before she turned 7 months old. We sure love our sweet, snugly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment