Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Busy Crafting

I haven't blogged in the last month because I have been busy making six of these beauties:

Felt Heart Garland
I started off planning on just making one heart garland for myself, but when it turned out so well I thought it would be fun to make one for each of the sisters I visit for church and for the school teachers...that ended up being 6 excluding the one for myself.  I finally finished the last garland today.  I spent every spare minute   working on them so I could meet my February 14th deadline.  I still need to make the one for me, but I have gotten faster each time I make one so hopefully I can get one made for myself soon, although it will be after   the holiday.                                                                                                                                                

In other news, we went as a family to see Frozen and we LOVED it.  I have been shoveling a fair amount of snow and we have enjoyed 3 days off from school from cold temperatures and 1 day when we got a foot of snow.

1 comment:

Music City Coffeys said...

Too cute. I really love it.