Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mom Day

It was "Mom" day yesterday at preschool so I got to go to school with Kimball for a program for all of the mothers.  Last month it was the fathers' turn but Joseph didn't get any pictures of the event, just video.  I prefer pictures for our blog.  

The programs for both the moms and dads were similar...songs and little crafts that the kids had made for their parents.  It was so fun to see Kimball and share the time with him.  He wasn't too keen on all of the singing.  I later asked him about it and he said all of the moms made him feel shy.  The songs were fun to hear and I did watch Kimball as he shyly sang some of the songs.  

After the singing each child gave their mom a pink carnation and we had muffins and cookies.  After the program was over, Kimball and I went to the library and he enjoyed that it was just the two of us without Rebecah.


Ready to leave for "Mom Day".


Kimball walking in with smiles.


More smiles when he saw me.

I was glad I could go to this special program.  I'm so grateful for my kids and that they are in our family.  Our family wouldn't be complete without them.

No comments: