Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trike Derby


 At Kimball's preschool they have an annual fundraiser where the kids collection donations and then all of the classes participate in a little Trike Derby.  Each class goes outside and rides their trikes around the parking lot.  I thought 20 minutes didn't sound like very much time until I stood there watching the kids go around and around in a circle.  I thought they would never stop.

Here the kids are at the starting line.

Joseph and I tried and tried to talk Kimball into taking his bike, but he felt more comfortable on his trike so we let him make the decision.  There was another boy in his class that had the same trike so he didn't feel leftout when everyone else was riding on a bike.

Rebecah and me watching.

Kimball's class at the "Winner's Circle". 

Kimball with his medal.  Every child received a medal for participating.

Taking a drink with friends.
With Kimball's time at preschool being very short we are trying to give him the opportunity to participate as much as he can.  He loves preschool.


No comments: