Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Well, after Christmas that is. I love tax season. Call me crazy but I love to do our taxes so I can see what kind of refund we can look forward to and think about what we will do with the "extra" money. Joseph and I have a great financial relationship...he makes the money and I manage it...and we're both happy. Last week I e-filed out taxes and our return was deposited this weekend. Isn't technology great where we can receive returns so much faster than in the old days?

In other news...

Rebecah has graduated to a "big girl" cup leaving behind her sippy cups unless we are on a car trip. I decided we had to make the switch when she "lost" her sippy cup that didn't have the non-spill valve in it and it was full of milk. I searched and searched all day long for it and I finally found it after she was in bed...it was in a lower cupboard in the kitchen that I use for food storage. She thinks her sippy cup is still missing and I haven't told her I found it.

Kimball and Joseph built a library out of Legos and I think it looks pretty good. It came equipped with shelves and a little computer station. What a creative husband and child! Kimball is quite good at making creations and had an entire "Hummer" line a few weeks ago all in different colors. When I asked a friend what type of car Kimball had built she could tell it was a Hummer.


Aerial View



Walking in the door.



View from the door.



The book shelf and computer station up close.

1 comment:

ionamin-W8FW8 said...

I am glad to see, Annette, that your old Legos are getting so much use! I am so glad I gave them back to you!