Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Subtle Brainwashing

I think Joseph is secretly brainwashing our children. Last night at dinner we were having leftover birthday cake and Kimball wanted some cherry pie filling on it. He had seen Joseph do it the day before. Then while Kimball was eating he announced: "Next year for Christmas I want a can of cherry pie filling!"

Then this morning I come out of my room after getting ready for the day and Rebecah had raided our "sweet" drawer. This is the drawer where I keep my chocolate chips for baking and it ends up being the catch all drawer for other candy when we have it around. Anyway, Rebecah didn't go for the open bag of M&Ms like a normal child of mine would have done...I caught her with black licorice ropes in each fist! I just had to chuckle and think...she's all Joseph. Joseph was very proud of her when I called and told him she was stealing his black licorice!

At least I don't have to worry about them raiding my chocolate stash...yet!

3 comments:

Heather (Paralyzed with JOY!) said...

I think you need to do a "counter attack" in the brainwashing department where the cherry pie filling is concerned! Just my humble opinion! ;)

Kelly said...

That's a funny story Annette!

ionamin-W8FW8 said...

Let them think CPF is the greatest...and keep your chocolate stash all to yourself!