Our first fish died yesterday. I checked on the fish after lunch and noticed one on his side at the bottom of the tank. As I watched it the other fish would come up to it and nudge it but it never moved. I called Joseph and he helped me be brave and I flushed our fish! It is just a fish that cost $.28, but it was still sad to me that one of our fish died after only 11 days...and that the worth of this little fish is only 28 cents.
We decided to go as a family to Wal-mart to buy another fish. On the way to Wal-mart we broke the news to Kimball that a fish had died. He took it rather well and was glad he could pick the next fish. He picked one that he calls a "Sammie". It is doing well and now Kimball's prayers include: "please don't let anymore fish die."
I hope we don't lose another one anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment