Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lego Land

When we had our Johnson reunion a few weeks ago, my mom gave Kimball the legos I played with when I was a girl. I was never very good at creating things, but, thankfully, Kimball and Joseph are.

Kimball has played with the legos every day since we arrived home. He loves them and they are spread out on our floor the entire day. To our knowledge, Rebecah hasn't eaten any...


Joseph always amazes me at the things he can build whether he is building with blocks, legos, or dominoes. He built Kimball a police car that looks like a Hummer, a red Mack semi truck that opened in the back to hold a car...just like on the movie Cars, a yellow digger (bulldozer), and a red dump truck.


Kimball actually used his digger to pick up his legos one night. He spent forever tediously picking up one or two legos with his digger and then dumping it in a bucket or his big dump truck. I was amazed by his patience.

No comments: