Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Joseph's Birthday

Joseph had a birthday last week and hit the big 3-0. He isn't excited about being 30...he said he would rather skip to 32. I guess that means he is now older than I am! For his birthday we had his favorite dinner--chicken enchiladas. I thought I was a pretty nice wife by complying with his dessert desires. He wanted a chocolate cherry dump cake and mint chocolate chip ice cream. As many of you know, I'm not a cherry pie filling girl and I don't like mint. I was proud of me for making a dessert that I don't even care for, but it was Joseph's birthday.
I gave Joseph a framed and matted picture of the First Vision. It was his favorite print portraying that sacred event. He did have to work for his presents because we took a page out of Kristin's book and did a scavenger hunt.

Rebecah happily sitting with the birthday boy.


Dessert


Check out the smoke and there weren't even 30 candles!


Opening the present.


The finished product.

No comments: