Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a nice Mother's Day. Joseph had all of his church meetings before and after church canceled so he was able to spend so much time with me and the kids. It was nice. I made white chocolate cranberry scones for breakfast and they are tasty. Joseph offered to make them, but I knew I could whip them out faster than he could and I didn't mind.
I also made my own dinner...I didn't mind that either. I wanted a nice dinner and am willing to work for it. Joseph did help cut the meat for our dinner and then the cranberries and nuts for our dessert. Kimball helped with the nuts and cranberries.


Our tickets to see Les Mis and babysitting fees were supposed to be my Mother's Day present, but Joseph didn't really follow the rules and bought me a watch, too. I have decided that Joseph rarely follows the rules when it comes to buying me presents.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad he doesn't follow the rules. I like seeing that he spoils you; you deserve it!