A few weeks ago Joseph was released as the Young Men President and is now serving as the Executive Secretary in our ward. It is nice to have Joseph home with the kids on Wednesday nights. It is also nice that Joseph can now take Rebecah for me the last hour of church when I am teaching Young Women.
We tried to go on a family hike a few weekends ago but we had a hard time finding the trail. Here is a picture of Kimball in a hollow tree we found.
Rebecah is still a huge Mama's girl and is pried away from me at times but she is also developing love for her Daddy too. She gets so excited when she hears the garage door opening because she knows he is home. She shrieks with excitement. She also loves it when he takes her outside. She has special jeans she wears outside so she can get dirty...holey jeans since she is still crawling around. Rebecah did take 4 steps on Saturday, but I think it scared her because she hasn't taken anymore steps on her own. She got her first bloody nose today when she had a run in with the toy box.
I spoke in the Spanich Sacrament Meeting, in Spanish, a few weeks ago. I was so nervous but Joseph said I did fine. I don't like speaking when I'm not exactly sure what I'm saying or how to phrase things differently. Joseph helped me translate my talk from English into Spanish.
2 comments:
That's amazing Annette! I don't think I could ever speak in a different language to other people. And how fun to have Rebecah starting to walk. Sierra got a blood nose about 4 times a week her first few months of learning to walk. It's a good thing they don't remember too much about the first years!
Wow! You're so brave to speak in the Spanish ward! That's really awesome. Jake was also released as the YM President a few months ago and it is really nice to have him back home on Wednesday nights. But I really like that he can drive to church with us now that he doesn't have pre-church meetings. It's so fun for me to keep up with you via your blog. I always think about starting one, but I don't know that I'll be able to keep it up and I'm not sure that anyone would be interested in reading it!
Post a Comment