We knew we wanted gray paint for the walls but that is easier said than done. I brought home paint samples on two different occasions and Joseph didn't like any of the colors. I then told Joseph to just find a color that he would be happy with because he cared more than I did about the color. He came home with a gallon of paint and I knew instantly that he wouldn't really like the color once it was on the wall...I'm sad to say, I was right. I painted the toilet room portion of our bathroom in the paint and we both didn't like it. It was too dark and looked too blue. We then went back to Lowe's togethr to pick a different color of gray. I painted over the weekend and Joseph reinstalled the toilet, towel bars and light fixtures today. The color still isn't perfect but it was the best we could do because I'm tired of painting!

By far my favorite part of this project was taking off the wallpaper. I could get so much accomplished in such a short amount of time.
We still need to tackle Kimball and Rebecah's bathroom, but I'm going to take a break from projects. I get tired of the mess and clutter easily and we spent the last two months of 2010 putting down new flooring in the kitchen.
1 comment:
Where are the pictures of the finished project?:)
Post a Comment