
Kimball gave his first talk in Primary yesterday. We practiced all week and he had it memorized. When the time came to give his talk he was a little nervous and wanted help. He didn't speak loudly, but at least he gave it. We were proud of him. He wrote most of his talk by himself. Here is his talk:
I like the scriptures because they are true. They tell us the things we should do. I read them with my family at night time. I like the story about Abinadi talking to the bad king, Noah, because it is true. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Kimball really enjoys primary. We are memorizing the monthly scriptures as a family and learning the monthly songs.
5 comments:
Cute! It would've been fun to her in person.
ADORABLE! You're children are so cute!
Kimball looks like such a big boy! I wish i could have heard his talk.
--Mom
Is that the Tie I sent him?
Yes, McKay, that's the tie you sent him.
Post a Comment