Last week it was raining and Kimball has been asking to dance in the rain for a few weeks. I promised him a few weeks ago that the next time it rained he could go dance in the rain. He loved dancing in the rain and it has rained a few times since last Monday and everytime it rains he wants to go back out and dance. I guess if I had been a better mom I would have joined him in the rain, but I really hate to get wet. I just hung out under the awning and took the pictures.

Here is a picture of Kimball with his friend Paisley. We had Paisley over to play last week while her parents packed up their house and loaded a moving truck. Too bad our playdates with Paisley were when she was moving.
Here are the two playing with Play Doh and wearing green shirts.

This last picture is a tribute to Uncle McKay. He sent Kimball the tie he is wearing for his birthday. He was very excited about his tie! Thank you McKay!
3 comments:
Kimball looks so excited to be dancing in the rain! What zest for life he has!
--Mom
I loved that part about Kimball dancing in the rain -- it reminds me of something that I would do/that I did when I was a kid. Very cute!
So cute! I let my kids dance in the rain for the first time ever this week and they loved it! Rebecah is so cute! Love the pics:)
Post a Comment