Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

Joseph took the 4 big kids Trick or Treating this year while Eden and I stayed home to pass out candy.  At the church party, Annika didn't want to wear her costume, but we were able to convince her to wear it for Halloween.  Lincoln and Annika went to the door at every other house and waited the in the stroller for Kimball and Rebecah at the other houses.  Let's face it, 2 year olds don't need any candy so what they came home with was more than sufficient.  As it was, their combined efforts produced a huge bowl of candy.  Kimball and Rebecah are a little more candy conscious and they aren't about to share or have a community candy bowl.  There is no shortage of chocolate in our house.

Kimball went as his favorite soccer player--Zaltan Ibrahimovic, Annika was a giraffe.  Rebecah a fairy, and Lincoln a lion.

I forgot that Lincoln and Annika didn't have socks and shoes on, but I remedied that after the picture.

Even though Eden didn't get any candy she still dressed for the day.


No comments: