Eden is 1 month old. It's hard to believe she has been with us for one month already. She is just over 8 pounds and about 21 inches long so she is doing really well. She is a perfect baby so far. She sleeps a lot and tolerates tummy time really well. She gets up twice a night. I don't remember any of our babies sleeping as much as she sleeps. I'm not complaining, just making an observation. My other observation is that one baby is so much easier than two. I don't think I realized just how hard it was to have two babies at once until we had just one baby again. I'm not feeling the crazy busy that I felt after Lincoln and Annika were born and I have moments where I can accomplish my chores and normal kitchen work. Everyone loves her and Lincoln and Annika have taken so well to a little sister. My goal this next month is to be physically healed so I can take all three little ones out on errands.
Here are some pictures from the last month:
October 16, 2016 5 days old
Here are some pictures from the last month:
October 16, 2016 5 days old
No comments:
Post a Comment