The babies hit the 15 month mark last Saturday. I can't believe how big they are getting. Annika climbs on every thing. She is like a cat stuck in a tree, sometimes she can get up but can't figure out how to get down. Just this week I caught her on the windowsill. She had managed to get up but was scared to get down. This cute girl also LOVES oranges. She would choose to eat an orange, peel and all over just about anything else, even a cookie. We have to watch her like a hawk so she doesn't dig in the garage looking for orange peels. She doesn't need as much sleep as Lincoln does so she sometimes keeps me company during my morning scriptures and exercise. At the doctor yesterday she was only 17 lbs 1 oz. I'm really starting to wonder if she'll be 20 pounds by the time she is 2. She will break out into a huge grin when we cheer for her or tell her how beautiful she is.
Lincoln started walking about a month ago. We can just tell that he is so excited with the freedom walking brings. Lincoln loves to snuggle. He is getting very good at following directions. I know he understands most of what I say to him. Both he and Annika are taking their time saying words, but we are getting there. Now that Lincoln walks he likes to be in on the action in the basement so Joseph is kept busy with two babies helping him work on projects. At the doctor appointment Lincoln weighed 18 lbs 13 oz.
The babies love to cram their bodies into little buckets, baskets, trucks, anything that has an opening. Lincoln in the picture above actually found a large basket to crawl inside. Annika also likes to relax in the car seat. It's her little recliner.
;
Joseph is currently working on putting hardwood flooring in our dining room. The babies love it when they are allowed in to help.
We had a nasty case of head lice at our house--gotta love school--and Lincoln was one of the victims so he got a hair cut. It instantly aged him, but I'm getting used to it. You can see his haircut in the picture below.
No comments:
Post a Comment