Joseph recently returned from a trip to Hong Kong. He went to visit his parents who are living there for 2 years while they serve a mission for our church. His parents have been in Hong Kong about a year so Joseph went to visit them and see Hong Kong. Joseph would have liked to have me along, but I wasn't about to do a 17 hour flight with two babies.
Joseph was gone Friday to the following Thursday and it was plenty long for me. He was only in Hong Kong 4 days, since traveling took so much of his time. Joseph was pretty tired during his trip and the few days after. I didn't feel too sorry for him since I was the one left at home with 4 kids, two of those who don't sleep through the night yet! I understand tired! I am glad Joseph was able to do this trip since he really wanted to do it.
Joseph was able to visit quite a few things with his parents. They went to the Stanley village ( a shopping area), Victoria Peak (the tallest point on Hong Kong island), the Asia Area offices where Joseph's parents work, the Hong Kong LDS temple, other temples for the various religions in Hong Kong, a fishing village and other fun things.
Here are just a few of the pictures from Joseph's trip:
No comments:
Post a Comment