Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Turning 5


Rebecah celebrated her 5th birthday last week.  She knew exactly what she wanted to eat on her special day and didn't change her mind once she decided.  I usually ask a few times just to avoid any meltdowns or last minute menu changes the day of a birthday.

Rebecah loves wearing dresses but I don't always let her wear them to school.  I may seem mean, but we live in New York and leggings just aren't warm enough when it is so cold and she is out waiting for the bus.  Rebecah wanted to take ice cream bars for her preschool treat so I drove her to school so she was glad she could wear a dress.
Cheese danish for breakfast with milk in her new Frozen cup
Joseph ended up working until 7:00 but Rebecah was very patient and waited until Joseph was home for her treat and presents.


I think this is a cute picture of Kimball and Rebecah.
Being a goof!
Cinderella fashion doll.  She was so excited!  She got a Snow White for Christmas so
 she recognized the box so she wasn't too surprised about the princess.


More princess books to add to her Golden Books Princess collection.







Lego set which Kimball was happy to build for Rebecah.  Rebecah was very content to
sit and watch the building process so it was a win-win situation.

Rebecah wanted pumpkin dump cake for her birthday treat.  I guess I lucked out because it is such an easy dessert to make.  I'm not even sure if I would have had time to make an elaborate cake if she had wanted one.

Keeping her hair away from the flames...good girl!


We love Rebecah.  We are glad she is in our family.  She is fiesty and full of spunk, but our family wouldn't be the same without her.  

No comments: