Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Joseph's Birthday

Joseph turned 33 over the weekend.  For his birthday he wanted to attend the Baseball Hall of Fame Classic in Cooperstown, NY so he and I spent the day doing that while the kids stayed home with a babysitter.  The kids would have been bored in the museum and it was nice for the two of use to get away.  We did make sure to get back early enough to have dinner as a family and have time for cake and presents so the kids felt included.

A red velvet cheesecake cake.  We had this same kind of cake for Mother's Day and Joseph liked it well enough to request it for his birthday.  For me that was huge because Joseph rarely requests desserts for his special days.

Present time


New shirts!  I was very relieved when Joseph said he loved the bright blue color.  I'm always trying to get Joseph bright colors but sometimes he needs convincing.

I think Joseph enjoyed his birthday, although he wanted to go from 32 years old to 36...I'm not sure why, but I told him that just wasn't an option.  Most people want to remain 29 permanently, not Joseph!

No comments: