Sunday, September 1, 2013

K'nex and a bike


I thought Kimball's K'nex building needed a post of its own.  Here are some pictures of two of the creations he made.  He followed directions on both of these.  He and Rebecah also enjoyed making K'nex swords and other weapons throughout the week!

The first is a sailboat with a sail that swivels.   


His second creation is an All Terrain Vehicle.  I thought it was pretty impressive that a 5 almost 6 year old could put it together.



The happy builder!

I included the instructions for the ATV because this was all Kimball had to work with.
I would have given up after 10 minutes, but Kimball patiently worked on it and needed
 minimal help, which was good because that was all the help I could give!

When we got back home, this nice orange bike was waiting for Kimball in his bedroom.  He was only slightly surprised because we told him we would get him a bigger bike once he mastered riding without training wheels.


No comments: