I can't believe Kimball is old enough to start school. Techinically, here in the state of New York, he could have started last year, but with our move we didn't start him in school. Kimball has been excited to start school for YEARS! For the last three years he kept asking me when he could start school and I always told him when he was 6 and the day finally came!
Kimball was very excited this morning to get ready for his big day. I made him chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. I found a new shirt I had bought him months ago and had forgotten about so he wore that today. Most kids here ride the bus and Kimball said he wanted to do so as well. I walked him to the bus and when the doors opened he climbed on and didn't even look back. I must confess that it made me a little sad that I didn't get one last goodbye hug or look or wave. He was just gone.
Kimball had a great day at school. He came home so excited. I really thought he would come home a little tired, but he was SO FULL of energy as always. He can't wait to go back again tomorrow. That is a good thing since he doesn't really have a say in the matter!
| The happy kindergartner. I couldn't get a great expression from him. |
| He looks so grown up! |
We decided to all wear green today in honor of Kimball's first day of school since he had his new green polo shirt. We had to take a few group shots to commemorate the clothing.
![]() |
| My two favorite kids. |
![]() |
| With my 3 favorite people. |


No comments:
Post a Comment