Today we celebrated Rebecah's 3rd birthday. She has been very excited for her birthday. She never really told us what she wanted for presents so we bought things that we thought she would like. I made a "Happy Birthday" banner since our other one is in storage. I thought I had brought it with us to the apartment, but I couldn't find it the night before her birthday when I went to decorate so at the last minute I threw a new one together.
We are so blessed to have Rebecah as a part of our family. She is spunky and has an infectious smile. People always comment on her smile. She gives great hugs and she is always willing to help in the kitchen, do chores or play with us. We can't imagine our family without her.
Here are some pictures of Rebecah's special day.
 |
| Standing under her banner with her presents. |
 |
| Here she is hugging Daddy's Ricky Raccoon. |
For breakfast I gave Rebecah a few choices and she chose muffins. I made blueberry yogurt muffins with an orange glaze and I tinted it blue at her request.
 |
| Singing at breakfast. |
 |
| Blowing out her breakfast candle. |
Kimball went to preschool in the morning and Rebecah enjoyed helping with her cake, playing legos and hitting the balloons around.
Kimball told me on the way home from Preschool that he wanted to make a card for Rebecah; he only needed a plain piece of paper. I gave him the paper and he did a good job. I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to make a card for Rebecah to help her feel special.
 |
| Dear Rebecah, Happy Birthday Love Kimball. The bottom says "Look, Look" so she would turn it over. |
 |
| On the back of Kimball's card he traced Lego mini-figure shapes and then colored them. How sweet! |
Present Time!
 |
| Starting with her cards. |
 |
| Doll feeding set. |
 |
| Feeding Jenna, her Christmas doll. |
 |
| Next Present. |
 |
| Fur Real Dog to go with her Fur Real cat. |
 |
| Opening her Raspberry Torte play dress. |
 |
| So excited for her new dress! |
 |
| Dress up shoes. |
 |
| Dressed up and looking like a Princess. |
For Rebecah's birthday dinner she has been very consistent over the last month when I would ask. She always told me she wanted saucy onion meatball hoagies and a blue cake. I tried my best to give her a blue cake. I used a lot of food coloring! It was a french vanilla cake and frosting. Rebecah was very happy with her cake.
1 comment:
Your craftiness really inspires me, although I feel like I hardly follow through. I may have to try to do a "blue cake" for Spencer though. His birthday is still over three months away, but he is thinking a lot about the cake already.
Post a Comment