Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rebecah

We love that girl.  She is full of fire, but she frequently gets overlooked in the blog posts because right now she is more of a follower and does what everyone else is doing.  She has had some funny moments this week though.

Kimball is in to "bad guys" and he was recently calling Rebecah a "bad-wicked guy".  Rebecah decided that she had enough of Kimball's taunting and she said with indignation in her voice:  "I'm not a bad-wicked guy, I'm a kid!"  It was so funny.

Rebecah has also become very adamant about wanting a dog, a doll, a shopping cart and a stroller for Christmas.  Two weeks ago we actually went to the mall --Joseph and I are not mall people or shopping people for that matter...It's a punishment. At the mall we went into a toy store and ever since then Rebecah has wanted a toy shopping cart because she played with on in ToyLand.

Yesterday, Rebecah and I made a pull-apart pumpkin cinnamon bread.  We planned it for our breakfast this morning.  When I asked her what she wanted for dessert last night she said "what you made".  I didn't quite understand what she meant since I make 99% of the desserts around the house so she took me to the oven where the pumpkin bread was baking.  I had to explain that it was still baking, it was hot and for breakfast so we needed to pick a different dessert.  She didn't like it, but she did.  She kept her eye on the bread all last night.

This morning Rebecah asked for breakfast and I said, sure.  About 2 minutes later she comes screaming down the hall "We have bread for breakfast!"  She had suddenly remembered the bread that was so tempting last night and she could eat it today.  She loved it.

                            

No comments: