Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sun Rays

Kimball loves hearing about the First Vision when Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus. He has even watched The Restoration DVD and enjoyed it. A few weeks ago we were walking by some woods and he told me he wanted to go into the woods, when I inquired why, he said he wanted to go pray and see what church he should join.

Today we were walking by another stand of trees and the sun was shining through the branches and we could see the bright sun and its rays. Kimball asked if Heavenly Father and Jesus were in the trees since it was so bright. I told him probably not. I thought it was sweet that he instantly thought we were being visited by our loving Heavenly Father and our Elder Brother because he saw the light shining through the trees, just like the experience Joseph Smith had in the grove.

1 comment:

Chris and Katie said...

That is adorable! Hahahahaha...Chris & I were laughing about how cute this story is! This is definatly one for the books!