Friday, July 16, 2010

A pigtail and rolling over

Rebecah rolled over for the first time this week. She rolled twice in one day and hasn't since. She didn't seem too keen on the rolling business. She rolled 3 months earlier than Kimball did so it was exciting for us.

Rebecah's hair has also grown long enough that I can put the top hair in a little ponytail. Joseph said he thought she looked silly; I thought she looked cute. Here are a few shots of the little pigtail.


Rebecah only sleeps about 3 hours in the day and by the evening she is pretty tired. She is pretty stubborn when it comes to sleeping. She fell asleep at dinner yesterday:

Here is a cute shot of Kimball and Rebecah...excuse the red eyes!



As I was getting this post ready, I heard this come out of Kimball' mouth: "I need Joseph to fix it." Every now and then he refers to Daddy as Joseph. I don't think he has ever referred to me as Annette.

No comments: