
We bought a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. It also has an office so that will be nice. The office would be a 4th bedroom if it had a closet, but it doesn’t. The house is in a good neighborhood and is only a few blocks from the elementary school. The middle school is probably a ½ mile away. Joseph’s work is a mile and church is just over a mile.
I guess the only negative is that we are moving again while I’m pregnant. We moved about 6 weeks before Kimball was born two years ago. Being extra tired and sore aren’t the most enjoyable, but it is only for a few days. I told Joseph I didn’t want any more moves when I’m pregnant! I will also miss the pecan tree we had, but that is small peanuts, or should I say pecans, to owning our own home.